In this post we will discuss derma roller for face benefits. What benefits do derma rollers have? They have plenty. We will describe them as short as possible.
What is a derma roller?
A derma roller (a skin needling device), features a cylindrical body attached to a long handle. The cylinder is covered in tons of little needles that individually prick the surface of the skin, creating what are known as ‘micro-injuries’. After micro-injuries are created, skin has to work extra hard to repair the ‘broken’ cells, which in turn accelerates the production of collagen and elastin.
Best Derma Roller For Face Benefits
- Derma roller encourages collagen and elastin production that reduces fine and deep wrinkles
- They have softening and blurring of physical ageing signs
- They fade acne scars
- Effective skin cell turnover
- Microneedling reverses sun damage and pigmentation
- Microneedling shrinks pores
As you can see, benefits of using derma rollers are really great and we really encourage everyone to use them. You can find the top 5 best cheap derma rollers on our site.